Kim – Her feedback on the Kcal meal plan

Categories Featured

Already 1 month ! I just finished my Kcal meal plan and I already kind of missed it. To be honest I don’t know if I miss more the food or the fact that for 30 days I didn’t have to prepare any meal, or both! 

I am sure you guys wants to know what was the result on my body so I will start by that ! 10 days and I was already noticing (and enjoying) the first changes. I will always remember that day when Amelie couldn’t stop commenting on how soft and shiny my skin was. Yes, because the first thing I noticed is the result on the skin itself; It’s crazy how including more vegetables and fruits in your daily food routine can have 10 times the impact of cosmetics. To be frankly honest with you, I didn’t weight myself before and after, so I couldn’t tell you how much I lost, but for sure I did. It’s hard to notice yourself changes in your body, but when everyone starts to tell you “Oh Kim, did you loose weight”, it’s probably true. 

I love the practical side of the meal plan. First, because it’s customizable to your needs thanks to an easy-to-use dashboard where you can adjust your meals; second, because you just put your Kcal bag in front of your door and you wait for your food to be delivered; seriously… You understand why I miss it now ! 

If you have more questions, you can always message me on our Instagram account or by email kim@motion-cycling.com. and if you want to get more in for or register for the plan, click on this link !